Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Shotgun shell photographs

These are some photographs I took of shotgun shells.  I haven't shot a shotgun in ages but I had some ammunition around and decided I would photograph it.

The first couple of photographs are shotgun shells isolated on a white background.
Shotgun shells of several gauges.
Shotgun shells on a white background

Four shotgun shells of different gauges
Four shotgun shells
It was rainy this weekend and I couldn't do any hunting or fishing.  I took some photographs of different bullets including some 30-30, 22 caliber, 9mm, a 44 magnum and a 223.  I also took these photographs of shotgun shells.

Several gauges of shotgun shells on a white background
Green, yellow and black shotgun shells.
 There were several different gauges involved as well as shot and a slug.


Poker chips with shotgun shells.
Three shogun shells with poker chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment